|Type of Machine||Electric Thread Cutting Machine|
|Usage/Application||Thread cutting for Garments|
|Frequency||50Hz - 60Hz|
|Revolution||2200 RPM (60Hz), 2000 RPM (50Hz)|
|Power Consumption||0.55 KW/H|
|Power||Single Motor 900W / Double Motor 550W + 550W|
UNIX Stitchmachines Pvt. Ltd. is one of the most innovative and creative companies emerging in computer embroidery industry established in 2005. Within a short span of time the company has positioned itself as a pioneer technology supplier in the embroidery industry with a distinctive identity.
An outstanding reputation for customer service coupled with management commitment to quality has made UNIX, the preferred supplier for a quality embroidery machines, value addition machines, weaving machines, digital printing machine and more.
1. Before using the product, set the time of the time relay. Hours 'H', minutes 'M', and seconds 'S'.The post-setting is based on the actual needs of the work, how long the supply is free, and the factory is generally set 30m minutes, for a time of 0.2s.
2. Turn on the power switch and adjust the wind to the lowest position.
3. Before starting work, first pick up the cutter head on the micro switch and lower it. Manual refueling.The switch (red) button can start to work after the two oil pumps are filled with oil and the cutter head has oil flowing out.
4. The wind power can be adjusted according to the needs.
5. When the cutter head is put back to the position of the micro switch, the suction large motor oil pump of the double motor thread trimmer and the cutter the head stops working.When the single motor thread trimmer needs two cutter heads to be put back into the micro switch at the same time. The cutter head of the oil pump of the large suction motor stops working.
6. The residual thread in the cutter head should be cleaned frequently and kept ventilated to avoid blockage.